There are more and more providers in the Netherlands for a business loan with bkr. These business loans are also available to self-employed persons with BKR who want to apply for a business loan. Many of these providers are careful, because the costs for business loans with bkr can be quite high. So make a good decision. Fortunately, cheaper business loans with BKR can also be requested. Go directly to our overview.
Research and then Request a bad credit business loan
What solutions are there for a business loan with bad credit? If you are looking for a business loan for bad credit, we have the options. For example, you can head to ACFACashflow and apply for a bad credit business loan.
Business loan with BKR registration
For a purely business loan, you do not necessarily have to deal directly with the BKR. The BKR keeps track of loans from private individuals. But if you are jointly and severally liable for your company, for example because you have a sole proprietorship or VOF, or simply because you are self-employed, then in some cases you will have to deal with BKR. If you have a negative BKR registration, how can you circumvent this and still take out a business loan with bkr or borrow business money with a negative bkr?
Since 2015 and until 2019, many new providers have appeared on the market that offer business loans and have creative solutions for repayment or financing. These loans do not have a BKR review and are often also slightly more expensive than regular business loans. Are you looking for a loan as a self-employed person or for your BV or VOF and do you have a negative BKR registration as a person, then you can use these providers for a company credit without BKR.
- Bridgefund does not perform a BKR review, but loans are only possible for self-employed and small and medium- sized businesses with an annual turnover from € 75,000. You must have been registered at the ChamCom for at least 12 months. To request a loan, upload your recent bank details from your business account.
- At CreditVolt there is also no BKR review. Here you can arrange the repayment of the loan via direct debit or via PIN payments that you receive.
- Qeld promises to be the fastest, with an easy application process of 1 minute and a concrete financing proposal within an hour. Once you have signed this proposal online, they will deposit the money the same day. Especially suitable for small businesses and freelancers.
- A loan with BusinessLender is easily arranged and you don’t have to do much paperwork. You must, however, have a turnover of at least 75,000 euros.
- With OPR Bedrijfskrediet it is easy to borrow money without a minimum turnover requirement. The loans are somewhat expensive, but you can immediately get a loan here without BKR assessment for sole traders, self-employed people without employees and VOF. Here, loans work through a guarantor, but as a person you can guarantee the business loan.
- Through the impulse credit from Atlantis Financiers you can get a loan if you have outstanding invoices. Also as a freelancer or starter. If you are looking for a loan for starting entrepreneurs with bkr, this is a good option.
- Via AstroFinance you can immediately receive money if you have at least € 100,000 in annual revenue. AstroFinance offers you a flexible business credit. This is a new service where you can always withdraw extra money from your credit until you reach your credit limit. With this you always have capital available immediately. It is a kind of revolving credit, but for entrepreneurs.
- There are also more variants and ways to get a business loan. See below for more examples of new financier of business loans in the Netherlands for a business loan without annual figures or a business loan without a credit assessment.
Be aware of the risk that you run. There are plenty of examples of freelancers and entrepreneurs who do not handle money well, and then spend years repaying expensive business loans. Borrowing business money quickly without hassle often causes problems when paying back, not when applying for it.
BusinessLender has been a new provider in the Netherlands since 2017. You can quickly borrow business money here. Moreover, the money is deposited quickly. The minimum loan is 2,000 euros and you can borrow a maximum of 50,000 euros for your company.
Unfortunately, you cannot use this type of loan as starting capital. According to the lower case you must already be an established company with an average annual turnover of at least 75,000 euros. Please note that B2B Business Loan is therefore not guaranteed to review with the BKR, but it does with EDR Credit Services in The Hague. That agency looks specifically at credit data from companies and has a database containing information about payment arrears in the business circuit.
Via AstroFinance you can immediately receive money if you have at least € 100,000 in annual revenue. AstroFinance offers you a flexible business credit. This is a new service where you can always withdraw extra money from your credit until you reach your credit limit. With this you always have capital available immediately. It is a kind of [revolving credit [(/ revolving credit), but for entrepreneurs.
CreditVolt is a new provider in the Netherlands that takes things a little differently. This is because a loan is automatically repaid via debit card payments or via other invoices. Credit Advance automatically includes part of the payments and you pay the rest of the amount. It is credit by debit card or by direct debit.
Because do you not have an ATM? Then there is also the option to pay with daily collection. They collect every day, 5 days a week. This process is fully automatic. This all happens on the basis of a fixed percentage of the turnover. If you earn more, you pay off your loan faster.
A similar provider is Pinvoorschot. They pioneered this form of business money. The principle is therefore exactly the same as Credit Forward. You get a loan and pay it back via debit card payments. These payments are therefore made through Pinvoorschot and after deduction of the repayment (a fixed percentage) you will receive the rest of the money in your account.
At Pinvoorschot there is no option to pay via invoices or direct debit. They are therefore less flexible. They can, however, make a customized proposal and you will always get a consultant on the floor who looks at your situation. Moreover, they also have another unique product: WEB advance. This is particularly useful for web stores.
Every day part of the advance is repaid, depending on the online turnover of that day. If there is a lot of turnover, more will be repaid; if there is little or no revenue, that day is repaid less or even nothing. Due to the simplicity of the product, the advance can normally be paid within a few days.